List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:December 3 2003 10:21am
Subject:Re: OSDL database benchmarks - DBT(1,2,3)
View as plain text
On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 01:15, John Houkal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am very interested in the OSDL database benchmarks - DBT(1,2,3) for MySQL.
>   This is refered to in MySQL-Benschmark.pdf  file as  being one of you
> planned projects.
>
> What is the status of this porting project?
>
> I am currently using  OSDL database benchmarks - DBT(1,2,3) for SAP-DB.

Dear John,

The port is still in Works.  It shall be available about the same time
as MySQL 5.0 alpha is publicly released, as it uses Stored Procedures
which are only available in this MySQL version.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Full-Time Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Re: OSDL database benchmarks - DBT(1,2,3)Peter Zaitsev3 Dec