List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:December 15 2005 11:57pm
Subject:Re: compiling super smack on windows xp
View as plain text
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 19:17 +0530, Sreedhar Kharidehal wrote:
> Hi ,i have used super smack benchmarking tool on Linux .Now i want to
> use it on windows.I think i have to recompile it on windows .i tried
> it  using vc++ compiler but some files like sys/wait.h ,unistd.h and
> others seem to part of GNU c library and work on  Linux .Has anyone
> tried compiling supersmack on windows

Sreedhar,

SuperSmack was developed under Linux/Unix operations systems and uses
number of GNU tools and Unix calls.

I do not know about anyone running it under Windows

If you're planning to port it, perhaps using GNU envinronment for
Windows, ie Cygwin would be good place to start.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Performance Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
compiling super smack on windows xpSreedhar Kharidehal12 Dec
  • Re: compiling super smack on windows xpPeter Zaitsev16 Dec