List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:December 15 2005 11:57pm
Subject:Re: compiling super smack on windows xp
View as plain text
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 19:17 +0530, Sreedhar Kharidehal wrote:
> Hi ,i have used super smack benchmarking tool on Linux .Now i want to
> use it on windows.I think i have to recompile it on windows .i tried
> it  using vc++ compiler but some files like sys/wait.h ,unistd.h and
> others seem to part of GNU c library and work on  Linux .Has anyone
> tried compiling supersmack on windows

SuperSmack was developed under Linux/Unix operations systems and uses
number of GNU tools and Unix calls.

I do not know about anyone running it under Windows

If you're planning to port it, perhaps using GNU envinronment for
Windows, ie Cygwin would be good place to start.

Peter Zaitsev, Senior Performance Engineer

compiling super smack on windows xpSreedhar Kharidehal12 Dec
  • Re: compiling super smack on windows xpPeter Zaitsev16 Dec