List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:August 4 2005 5:50pm
Subject:Re: Mac Tiger Optimization
View as plain text
On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 19:02 -0400, Benjamin Adams wrote:
> Hello...I have been looking for help for long time now.
> My web forums(Invision power board v2.0.4) will at points be fast
> then at times it will drop connections.
>
> Machine:
> Mac OS X 10.4
> Dual G5
> apache 1.3.3
> php 4.3.10a
> 8GB RAM
> Database is on an XRAID server
>
> Forums:
> Have over 10,000 Users
> Website Hits status
> (1978 today, 9346 this week, 7020 this month, 625949 this year)

I would guess you need to be more clear describing what is happening.
When does connection drops ? Do you just run the query and connection is
dropped in the middle ?  have you looked into MySQL server error logs ?

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Performance Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
Mac Tiger OptimizationBenjamin Adams4 Aug
  • Re: Mac Tiger OptimizationPeter Zaitsev4 Aug