List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:June 21 2005 1:12am
Subject:Re: How many concurrenty query MySQL can stand?
View as plain text
On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 03:51, christianto sahat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  is there any way to know, how much maximal
> concurrent select query a MySQL Server can stand?
>
> And how to tweak it so it can stand on, say 5000
> concurrent select query ?

Yes. You can do that.  I've been playing with other 10000 connections.
The thing however is it is not optimal from performance standpoint.
The regression will depend on storage engine and queries of course.

Also note if you will even have 5000 connections they do not have to
always have query submitted.  Even with large number of connections the
most typical case is when these are waiting most of the time.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Performance Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
How many concurrenty query MySQL can stand?christianto sahat13 Jun
  • Re: How many concurrenty query MySQL can stand?Peter Zaitsev21 Jun
Re: How many concurrenty query MySQL can stand?christianto sahat13 Jun