List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:March 11 2005 10:50pm
Subject:Re: MySQL vs. Oracle 9i
View as plain text
On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 09:02, Ramon Enachescu wrote:
> This comparison is utterly useless! Please review your Oracle syntax in
> crash-me before posting claims on the web. I can't get a true comparison
> going unless I try MySQL at the same time because of this...

Hi,

Could you please clarify which exactly problems do you observe with
crash-me ?

In our feature comparison tests we try to use ANSI SQL specifications
for feature to check if it is supported or not. We also add vendor
specific extensions  when we find feature exists but just different way.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Performance Engineer
Come to hear my talk at MySQL UC 2005  http://www.mysqluc.com/

Thread
MySQL vs. Oracle 9iRamon Enachescu11 Mar
  • Re: MySQL vs. Oracle 9iPeter Zaitsev11 Mar