List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:March 3 2005 7:22pm
Subject:Re: Trouble creating oltp test db with 10Mb Queries with sysbench
View as plain text
On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 10:04, Rob Ostrander wrote:
> I posted this on the sysbench list and the list is looking very dead so now I'm
> cross-posting...
>
> Having trouble doing a oltp with 10M queries, I started experimenting:

Rob,

I checked with Alexey and he asked you to try new version. Did it fix
your problem ?

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Performance Engineer
Come to hear my talk at MySQL UC 2005  http://www.mysqluc.com/

Thread
Trouble creating oltp test db with 10Mb Queries with sysbenchRob Ostrander24 Feb
  • Re: Trouble creating oltp test db with 10Mb Queries with sysbenchPeter Zaitsev3 Mar