List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:August 6 2004 11:23pm
Subject:Re: Can someone suggest where sqlbench outputs are archived
View as plain text
On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 15:18, Rinaldo DiGiorgio wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I would  like to compare the performance of some hardware. Can
> someone suggest where I can find sqlbench output for many different
> types of operating systems and hardware configurations?

Hi,

We have not been recently doing sql-bench runs for various OS and
hardware configurations. The reason is it is pretty wrong benchmark to
compare platforms - with some 100MB of dataset it would not benefit from
larger amount of memory, it also does not benefit from multiple CPUs
being single client.

We're working on other benchmark results which should be published for
various platforms soon.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Senior Support Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
Can someone suggest where sqlbench outputs are archivedRinaldo DiGiorgio3 Aug
  • Re: Can someone suggest where sqlbench outputs are archivedPeter Zaitsev7 Aug