List:Database Benchmarks« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Zaitsev Date:June 11 2003 9:22am
Subject:Re: Error running mysql test
View as plain text
On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 11:04, Abd El-Hameed Mohammed wrote:
> Dear all
>    I had installed mysql. Things comes right till i tried to execute " perl
> run-all-tests" i got the following error
>
> /usr/local/bin/perl: relocation error:
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so:
> undefined symbol: mysql_init
>

> Any ideas?

This sometimes comes from perl and MySQL compiled by different
compilers, which are not very compatible.

Also sometimes this comes from missing dynamic libmysqlclient library.

Please check if you have  libmysqlclient.so and if it points to existing
filename.

If it is not the case install mysql-shared-compat-VERSION.rpm
package, which can be downloaded from MySQL site.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Full-Time Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Error running mysql testAbd El-Hameed Mohammed11 Jun
  • Re: Error running mysql testPeter Zaitsev11 Jun