List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:November 4 2009 2:21pm
Subject:Re: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage Modules
View as plain text
Hi Rafal,

Rafal Somla, 04.11.2009 13:58:

>     I assume you won't object if after all we decide to go
> with alternatives A1 and A3.

Yesterday I got the impression that the discussion got stuck. I found it
was time to make a decision. I decided to accept the HLS as is, with the
alternatives as discarded ideas.

Please respect my decision. Please don't restart the discussion. Let us
go ahead with the LLD.

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel