List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafal Somla Date:November 4 2009 12:58pm
Subject:Re: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage Modules
View as plain text
Ingo,

Thanks for approving but above all for all your valuable comments and the
discussion. I assume you won't object if after all we decide to go with
alternatives A1 and A3. I want to ask Andreas for opinion first and then
make a final decision about that. Since you approved it, I consider A2 and
A4 as excluded from further discussion.

Rafal

Ingo Strüwing wrote:
> Hi Lars, Rafal, Andreas,
>
> I approved the HLS in its current version. We can now write the LLD.
>
> Regards
> Ingo
Thread
HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage ModulesIngo Strüwing4 Nov
  • Re: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage ModulesRafal Somla4 Nov
    • Re: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage ModulesRafal Somla4 Nov
    • Re: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage ModulesIngo Strüwing4 Nov
      • RE: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage ModulesAndreas Almroth4 Nov
  • Re: HLS approved: WL#5046 - Online Backup: Pluggable Storage ModulesRafal Somla6 Nov