List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafal Somla Date:October 27 2009 1:48pm
Subject:WL#5046 - backup storage modules - error reporting.
View as plain text
Hi Mats,

I am working on a design for backup storage modules (WL#5046). One of the
aspects of the design is how errors from the modules are reported to the
module user and then to the final mysqld user. Perhaps you have some ideas
on that or can provide pointers. I think you were thinking about our plugin
infrastructure and perhaps considered error reporting as well. One
particular problem I don't have a good solution for is how to get
internationalized error descriptions from a module in a correct language.

Rafal
Thread
WL#5046 - backup storage modules - error reporting.Rafal Somla27 Oct
  • Re: WL#5046 - backup storage modules - error reporting.Mats Kindahl5 Nov