List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Bell Date:September 25 2009 2:59pm
Subject:Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytes
View as plain text
Ingo,

I was not able to reproduce this problem. Have you tried comparing two
backup image files (diff) to see what changed?

> So we seem to have a change in the backup image format. But it must be a
> change, which goes undetected by the mysqlbackup utility output, which
> is checked in the backup_client* tests.

Chuck
Thread
backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing22 Sep
  • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesRafal Somla22 Sep
    • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing22 Sep
      • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesRafal Somla22 Sep
  • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesCharles Bell22 Sep
  • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesCharles Bell22 Sep
    • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing22 Sep
      • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesCharles Bell25 Sep
        • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing25 Sep
        • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing28 Sep