List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Bell Date:September 24 2009 3:00pm
Subject:Re: Request for decision: Shall RESTORE reset the creation date for
procedures?
View as plain text
This is related to BUG#44514. Shall I assign that bug to you, Ingo?

> at a backup decision meeting, I suggest to talk about the creation and
> modification dates of stored functions and procedures.
>
> At the moment, RESTORE creates the procedures right away, which assigns
> them the creation and modification dates of the time of restore.
>
> Do we want RESTORE to reset these dates to the values they had at BACKUP
> time?

Thread
Request for decision: Shall RESTORE reset the creation date forprocedures?Ingo Strüwing23 Sep
  • Re: Request for decision: Shall RESTORE reset the creation date forprocedures?Jørgen Løland24 Sep
  • Re: Request for decision: Shall RESTORE reset the creation date forprocedures?Charles Bell24 Sep
    • Re: Request for decision: Shall RESTORE reset the creation date forprocedures?Ingo Strüwing24 Sep