List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:September 23 2009 11:17am
Subject:Request for decision: Shall RESTORE reset the creation date for
procedures?
View as plain text
Hi Lars,

at a backup decision meeting, I suggest to talk about the creation and
modification dates of stored functions and procedures.

At the moment, RESTORE creates the procedures right away, which assigns
them the creation and modification dates of the time of restore.

Do we want RESTORE to reset these dates to the values they had at BACKUP
time?

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel