List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:September 22 2009 3:59pm
Subject:Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytes
View as plain text
Hi Chuck,

Charles Bell, 22.09.2009 17:44:

> Ingo,
>
>> -total_bytes    4222
>> +total_bytes    4223
>
> One more piece of evidence: What is the file size of the backup image
> file? Is it 4222 or 4223? If it is 4222 then we have a bug in the
> counting and/or reporting. If it is 4223 then we have a change in the
> backup image format.

The file size is 4223 bytes.

So we seem to have a change in the backup image format. But it must be a
change, which goes undetected by the mysqlbackup utility output, which
is checked in the backup_client* tests.

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel
  • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesCharles Bell22 Sep
    • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing22 Sep
      • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesCharles Bell25 Sep
        • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing25 Sep
        • Re: backup.backup_logs fails on total_bytesIngo Strüwing28 Sep