List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:September 17 2009 4:01pm
Subject:How to merge mysql-6.0-backup?
View as plain text
Hi Lars,

Disclaimer:
I may have missed the respective announcement(s). In this case please
point me at them.

Problem:
If I understand correctly, Betony will be built on Azalea, which is
built on 5.1. The staging tree is mysql-next-mr.

mysql-6.0-backup is built on 6.0 (now mysql-6.0-codebase).

If we plan to push MySQL Backup into Betony, how can we extract the
backup feature and its prerequisites selectively from mysql-6.0-backup?

We cannot just push mysql-6.0-backup into mysql-next-mr as this would
add all the 6.0 features, which we pulled in over time.

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel