List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:September 4 2009 12:42pm
Subject:Re: [Fwd: Re: backup.backup_log_filesize fails in PB2]
View as plain text
Hi Chuck,

I don't know, what to do about it. The information in this email is too
little to draw any conclusions from it.

On my 64-bit Ubuntu machine, backup_log_filesize crashes in getenv()
from gcov_exit(). I can avoid that by "export GCOV_PREFIX=" (empty
variable) before starting MTR. I guess it is a bug in libc.

Regards
Ingo

Charles Bell, 28.08.2009 13:12:

--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel