List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ann W. Harrison Date:July 28 2009 3:25pm
Subject:Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDB
View as plain text

Ingo Strüwing wrote:

> Thank you very much for your analyze. I suggest you to file a bug report
> against TRUNCATE.

Having nothing to do with the backup problem per se:

Falcon bug 22173 says that truncate should reset the autoincrement
counter, which Falcon now does.

Cheers,

Ann
Thread
Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDBIngo Strüwing24 Jul
  • Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT onInnoDB]Ingo Strüwing24 Jul
    • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Ingo Strüwing27 Jul
      • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Konstantin Osipov27 Jul
      • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Rafal Somla28 Jul
        • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Ingo Strüwing28 Jul
          • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Charles Bell28 Jul
            • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Ingo Strüwing28 Jul
      • Re: Please advise [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENTon InnoDB]Jørgen Løland13 Aug
      • Meeting preparation [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resetsAUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDB]Ingo Strüwing31 Aug
  • Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDBSusanne Ebrecht28 Jul
    • Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDBIngo Strüwing28 Jul
      • Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDBSusanne Ebrecht28 Jul
      • Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resets AUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDBAnn W. Harrison28 Jul
Re: Meeting preparation [Re: Restore locking: TRUNCATE resetsAUTO_INCREMENT on InnoDB]Ingo Strüwing1 Sep