List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:May 11 2010 2:21pm
Subject:Re: Removal of --license option from MEB breaks Innobackup
View as plain text
Hi Pekka,

Pekka Lampio, 11.05.2010 16:06:

> I suggest that we fix this problem by putting the removed --license
> option back to MEB as a dummy option.

Thanks for the info. I have no objections. However, I don't know what I
can/should do to get this working. Can you please be more specific? Will
you commit the change, and we need to do a new checkout from the
repository? Do I understand correctly that this will be a change in
ibbackup 3.1? That is, checking out branches/mysql_enterprise_backup-3.1
will retrieve the new version?

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz                     HRB München 161028