List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:May 11 2010 7:20am
Subject:Note: $MYSQL_TMP_DIR != $MYSQLTEST_VARDIR/tmp
View as plain text
Hi team,

just in case that this is not common knowledge:

$MYSQL_TMP_DIR is not necessarily equal to $MYSQLTEST_VARDIR/tmp.

I always thought, it was. And in my environment it is. On Pushbuild it
is not.

So, if your tests create something, which you might want to access
through the tar archive, which Pushbuild creates after a test, use
$MYSQLTEST_VARDIR/tmp. This directory is included in the archive.

$MYSQL_TMP_DIR is not included in the tar archive.

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Kunz                     HRB München 161028