List:Backup« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ingo Strüwing Date:January 13 2010 9:06am
Subject:Re: DBUG and DEBUG_SYNC are independent
View as plain text
Hi all,

Ingo Strüwing, 12.01.2010 10:44:

>   An alternative could be:
>
>   DEBUG_SYNC(thd, (lex->sql_command != SQLCOM_SET_OPTION) ?
>              "before_execute_sql_command" : "");

Oops. I must have worked too much these days. This is not an
alternative. For efficiency reasons, the DEBUG_SYNC macro uses
STRING_WITH_LEN on its second parameter. This works with a string
literal only. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Regards
Ingo
--
Ingo Strüwing, Database Group
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder,   Wolfgang Engels,   Wolf Frenkel