List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:July 10 2014 9:38pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.18 has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.18 is now available for download on the
My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that updates various third party
components.  You can find more information on the contents of this
release in the change log:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/2.3/en/mem-news-2-3-18.html
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

Important: MySQL Enterprise Monitor (MEM) 3.0 offers many significant
improvements over MEM 2.3.  If you have not already analyzed upgrading
any remaining 2.3 installations to MEM 3.0, we highly recommend you do
so. More information on MEM 3.0 is available here:

   What's new in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0?
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-comparison-2-3.html

   MySQL Enterprise Edition: Demos
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/demo.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-faq.html

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History
   http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/3.0/en/mem-news.html

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/monitor.html
   http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
   http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?142

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

==========

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.18

Functionality Added or Changed

* The bundled libcurl library was upgraded to 7.36.0.

* The OpenSSL library bundled with MySQL Enterprise Monitor has been
   upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1h.

   Important: If you are using IPv6 on Windows, you must remove the
   Tomcat Native Library (tcnative-1.dll) from the \bin directory of
   your Tomcat installation.

* The MySQL database, bundled with the MySQL Enterprise Service
   Manager, has been upgraded to MySQL 5.5.38.

* The bundled Tomcat server was updated to version 6.0.41.
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.18 has been releasedandy bang10 Jul 2014