List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:andy bang Date:May 22 2014 6:53pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.17 has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.17 is now available for download on the
My Oracle Support (MOS) web site.

This is a maintenance release that updates various third party
components.  You can find more information on the contents of this
release in the change log:
     (also included at the end of this note for convenience)

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then choose the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" side tab in the "Patch Search" portlet.

Important: MEM 3.0 offers many significant improvements over MEM 2.3.
If you have not already analyzed upgrading any remaining 2.3
installations to MEM 3.0, we highly recommend you do so. More
information on MEM 3.0 is available here:

   What's new in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0?

   MySQL Enterprise Edition: Demos

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Frequently Asked Questions

   MySQL Enterprise Monitor Change History

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want to try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to, or contact Sales at

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team

Changes in MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.17

Functionality Added or Changed

* The bundled Tomcat server was updated to version 6.0.39.
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.17 has been releasedandy bang22 May