Dear MySQL Users,
We are pleased to announce MySQL Proxy 0.8.4, a alpha release.
All users of MySQL Proxy 0.8.x are recommend to upgrade.
Changes in MySQL Proxy 0.8.4 (2014-01-10)
Functionality Added or Changed
* The admin plugin now rejects empty passwords.
* Building with automake 1.13 is now supported. (Bug #17776451)
* A too-strict test for protocol state resulted in writing
excessive log output. (Bug #17434833)
* Chassis log rotation functions did not work on Windows. (Bug
* Calls to network_address_set_address() returned a malformed
value on Windows. (Bug #16664004)
* MySQL Proxy libtool-archive .la files were inadvertently
included with distributions. (Bug #14773448)
* MySQL Proxy crashed when started with an unknown option. (Bug
* MySQL Proxy could fail to connect to the IPv6 loopback
address. (Bug #14677085)
* If MySQL Proxy was configured to listen on a Unix socket file,
it failed to remove the file when exiting, causing the next
Proxy instance to fail at startup. (Bug #60781, Bug #14198411)
* The connected_clients value was incremented even if the
backend was down. (Bug #66399, Bug #16389293)
* A memory leak resulted from a missing callback to the
* MySQL Proxy blocked port 4040.
* Incorrect README files were included in distributions.
On Behalf of the MySQL/ORACLE RE Team.
|• MySQL Proxy 0.8.4 has been released||Hery Ramilison||10 Jan 2014|