List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfredo Kojima Date:February 5 2013 2:06pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.46 GA released
View as plain text
The MySQL developer tools team announces the availability of version 5.2.46
of the MySQL Workbench GUI tool. This version contains 30 resolved bugs
and support for the new MySQL 5.6 server.

Additionally, MySQL Utilities 1.2.0 have been included on the distribution.

For a full list of issues fixed in this release,
seehttp://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/workbench/en/wb-news-5-2-46.html

Please get your copy from our Downloads site. In Windows, you can also
use the MySQL Windows Installer to update Workbench and other MySQL products.

Sources and binary packages are available for several platforms, including Windows, Mac OS
X and Linux.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

Workbench Documentation can be found here.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html

Utilities Documentation can be found here.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/mysql-utilities.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.

Post in our forums or leave comments on our blog pages.

- The MySQL Workbench Team

--
Alfredo Kojima, Sr Software Development Manager
MySQL Developer Tools

Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.46 GA releasedAlfredo Kojima5 Feb