List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Rene Ramirez Monarrez Date:December 28 2012 1:26am
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.45 GA Released
View as plain text
The MySQL developer tools team announces the availability of version
5.2.45 of the MySQL Workbench GUI tool. This version contains various
fixes and minor enhancements and includes 72 resolved bugs.

This version contains the following significant updates:
- Support for several new MySQL 5.6 features
- Import recordsets from CSV file for the Inserts editor in Modeling and
in the SQL Editor
- Improved trigger editor
- more

Additionally, MySQL Utilities 1.1.1 have been included on the distribution.

For a full list of issues fixed in this release, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/relnotes/workbench/en/wb-news-5-2-45.html

Please get your copy from our Downloads site. In Windows, you can also
use the MySQL Windows Installer to update Workbench and other MySQL
products.

Sources and binary packages are available for several platforms,
including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

Workbench Documentation can be found here.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html

Utilities Documentation can be found here.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/mysql-utilities.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.

Post in our forums or leave comments on our blog pages.

- The MySQL Workbench Team

Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.45 GA ReleasedJuan Rene Ramirez Monarrez28 Dec