List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Rene Ramirez Monarrez Date:August 13 2012 9:42pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.42 GA released
View as plain text
The MySQL developer tools team announces the availability of version 5.2.42
of the MySQL Workbench GUI tool. This version includes important corrections
over version 5.2.41

For a full list of issues fixed in this release, see
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/changes-5.2.x.html

Please get your copy from our Downloads site.

Sources and binary packages are available for several platforms, including Windows, Mac OS
X and Linux.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

Workbench Documentation can be found here.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html

Utilities Documentation can be found here.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/mysql-utilities.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.

Post in our forums or leave comments on our blog pages.

- The MySQL Workbench Team
Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.42 GA releasedJuan Rene Ramirez Monarrez14 Aug