List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfredo Kojima Date:May 21 2012 6:26pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.40 GA Released
View as plain text
The MySQL Developer Tools team is announcing the next maintenance release of its flagship
product, MySQL Workbench, version 5.2.40.
This version contains more than 28 bug fixes applied over version 5.2.39

MySQL Workbench 5.2 GA

       • Data Modeling
       • Query
       • Administration
Please get your copy from our Download site. Sources and binary packages are available for
several platforms, including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

Workbench Documentation can be found here.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html

Utilities Documentation can be found here.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/mysql-utilities.html

In addition to the new Query/SQL Development and Administration modules, version 5.2
features improved stability and performance – especially in Windows, where OpenGL
support has been enhanced and the UI was optimized to offer better responsiveness. This
release also includes improvements to the scripting capabilities of the SQL Editor. You
can read more about it in

http://wb.mysql.com/workbench/doc/

For a detailed list of resolved issues, see the change log.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-change-history.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.

Post in our forums, leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to talk to us directly
you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbenchonirc.freenode.net.

- The MySQL Workbench Team
Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.40 GA ReleasedAlfredo Kojima21 May