List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:April 24 2012 3:36pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.9 has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.9, the latest maintenance release of our 6.3
version series, has been released.  Connector/Net is our all-managed
.NET driver for MySQL.  This release will be the last release of our
6.3.x series and contains more than 25 fixes from the 6.3.8 base.  Users
looking for additional fixes or features should upgrade to our most
recent version.

Version 6.3.9 is appropriate for use with versions of MySQL 5.0-5.5.

It is now available in source and binary form from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.3.html#downloads and
mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this
point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again
later or choose another download site.)

The release is also available for download on My Oracle Support (MOS).

Enjoy and thanks for the support!
Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.9 has been releasedReggie Burnett24 Apr