List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfredo Kojima Date:December 27 2011 3:47am
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.37 Released
View as plain text
The MySQL Developer Tools team is announcing the next maintenance release of it’s
flagship product, MySQL Workbench, version 5.2.37.
This release contains 21 bug fixes, including a fix for a slowdown on loading of schema
objects in the SQL Editor.

MySQL Workbench 5.2 GA

	• Data Modeling
	• Query (replaces the old MySQL Query Browser)
	• Administration (replaces the old MySQL Administrator)
Please get your copy from our Download site. Sources and binary packages are available for
several platforms, including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

Workbench Documentation can be found here.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html

In addition to the new Query/SQL Development and Administration modules, version 5.2
features improved stability and performance – especially in Windows, where OpenGL
support has been enhanced and the UI was optimized to offer better responsiveness. This
release also includes improvements to the scripting capabilities of the SQL Editor. You
can read more about it in

http://wb.mysql.com/workbench/doc/

For a detailed list of resolved issues, see the change log.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-change-history.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.

Post in our forums, leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to talk to us directly
you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on irc.freenode.net.

- The MySQL Workbench Team

Alfredo Kojima
Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.37 ReleasedAlfredo Kojima27 Dec