List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Bang Date:September 29 2011 9:08pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.7 Is Now GA!
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.7 is now
available for download on the My Oracle Support (MOS) web site as our
latest GA release.  It will also be available via Oracle E-Delivery
in approximately 1 week.  This is a maintenance release that fixes a
number of bugs and includes the following new features:

   o MySQL Enterprise Monitor Plugins for PHP that allow your PHP
     applications to provide data to the Query Analyzer so you can
     monitor and analyze the SQL statements executed by those
     applications
     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/2.3/en/mem-qanal-using-cphp.html

   o Partial support for the authentication plugins introduced in MySQL
     Server 5.5.16

You can find more information on the contents of this
release in the changelog:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/2.3/en/mem-news-2-3-7.html

You will find binaries for the new release on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then use the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" feature.

You will also find the binaries on Oracle E-Delivery in approximately
1 week:

     http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Choose "MySQL Database" as the Product Pack and you will find the
Enterprise Monitor along with other MySQL products.

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/advisors.html
     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
     http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?137

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer using our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact/sales.html?s=corporate.

If you haven't looked at 2.3 recently, please do so now and let us
know what you think.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.7 Is Now GA!Andy Bang29 Sep