List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:September 27 2011 7:21pm
Subject:Connector/Net 6.4.4 has been released
View as plain text
Hi,

MySQL Connector/Net 6.4.4, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.  This is an update to our latest GA release
and is intended for full production deployment.

Version 6.4.4 is intended for use with versions of MySQL from 5.0 - 5.5

It is now available in source and binary form from
[http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.4.html] and mirror
sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of
time
- if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later
or choose another download site.)
The release is also available for download on the My Oracle Support
(MOS) and will be available from Oracle eDelivery.

This release includes several bug fixes including a fix to using Windows
authentication.  Please review the change log and documentation for a
review of what changed.

Enjoy and thanks for the support!
Reggie

Thread
Connector/Net 6.4.4 has been releasedReggie Burnett27 Sep