List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:June 30 2011 5:06pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.1.6 GA has been released (legacy maintenance)
View as plain text

MySQL Connector/Net 6.1.6, a update to our all-managed .NET driver for
MySQL has been released.  This is an update to our legacy 6.1 version
line. All new development should be using a more recent product such as

Version 6.1.6 is intended for use with versions of MySQL from 4.1 -
5.1.  It is not suitable for use with MySQL 5.5 or later.

It is now available in source and binary form from
[] and mirror
sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of
- if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later
or choose another download site.)

This update includes more than 35 fixes from 6.1.5.  Please review the
change log that is included with the product to determine the exact
nature of the changes.

Enjoy and thanks for the support!

MySQL Connector/Net 6.1.6 GA has been released (legacy maintenance)Reggie Burnett3 Jul