List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Bang Date:April 12 2011 2:42am
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.2 Is Now GA!
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.2 is now
available for download on the Oracle E-Delivery and My Oracle Support
(MOS) web sites as our latest GA release.  This is a maintenance
release that fixes a number of bugs.  You can find more information on
the contents of this release in the changelog:

     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-monitor/2.3/en/mem-news-2-3-2.html

You will find binaries for the new release here:

     http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Choose "MySQL Database" as the Product Pack and you will find the
Enterprise Monitor along with other MySQL products.

You will also find the binaries on My Oracle Support:

     https://support.oracle.com

Choose the "Patches & Updates" tab, and then use the "Product or
Family (Advanced Search)" feature.

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/advisors.html
     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
     http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?137

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer via our 30-day free customer trial, go to
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact/sales.html?s=corporate for
information on the trial or on upgrading your subscription.

If you haven't looked at 2.3 recently, please do so now and let us
know what you think.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3.2 Is Now GA!Andy Bang12 Apr