List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:March 11 2011 6:30pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.33 GA available
View as plain text
The MySQL developer tools team announces the next release of it's flagship product, MySQL
Workbench - version 5.2.33. This is a maintenance release only which corrects some
problems we didn't cover in last release. It contains fixes for 7 bugs or enhancement

As always, we want to thank everyone for the great feedback we have received. This helps
us to continuously improve the functionality and stability of MySQL Workbench - we
appreciate all your ideas for improving MySQL Workbench.  Please keep sending us your

MySQL Workbench 5.2 GA

- Data Modeling
- Query (replaces the old MySQL Query Browser)
- Administration (replaces the old MySQL Administrator)

Please get your copy from our Download site. Sources and binary packages are available for
several platforms, including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

Workbench Documentation can be found here.

In addition to the new Query/SQL Development and Administration modules, version 5.2
features improved stability and performance – especially in Windows, where OpenGL
support has been enhanced and the UI was optimized to offer better responsiveness.
This release also includes improvements to the scripting capabilities of the SQL Editor.
You can read more about it in

For a detailed list of resolved issues, see the change log.

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.

Post in our forums, leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to talk to us directly
you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on

- The MySQL Workbench Team
MySQL Workbench 5.2.33 GA availableJohannes Taxacher11 Mar