List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andy Bang Date:November 2 2010 4:49pm
Subject:MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3 Is Now GA!
View as plain text
We are pleased to announce that MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3 is now
available for download on the Oracle E-Delivery web site as our latest
GA release.  It is also available on the MySQL Enterprise web site.

The flagship features of this release are:

   o Oracle branding:
     - Removed "time bomb" (no more license keys or subscription
       expiration)
     - Query Analyzer, Replication monitoring, and all rules and graphs
       now available to all users
     - Integration with My Oracle Support (see your open Oracle Service
       Requests for MySQL issues)
   o New Advisors and Graphs:
     - MySQL Cluster
     - InnoDB Plugin
     - Network and Disk IO, disk space
   o New Aggregator accepts Query Analyzer data from any source

You will find binaries for the new release here:

     http://edelivery.oracle.com/

Choose "MySQL Database" as the Product Pack and you will find the
Enterprise Monitor along with other MySQL products.

Oracle E-Delivery should be your primary destination for Generally
Available MySQL commercial products.  Maintenance releases, however,
will continue to be available here.

     https://enterprise.mysql.com/monitoring/download.php

More information on MySQL Enterprise and the Enterprise Monitor can be
found here:

     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/
     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/advisors.html
     http://www.mysql.com/products/enterprise/query.html
     https://enterprise.mysql.com/monitoring/index.php
     http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?137

If you are not a MySQL Enterprise customer and want try the Monitor
and Query Analyzer via our 30-day free customer trial, register at
http://www.mysql.com/trials, or contact Sales at
http://www.mysql.com/about/contact/sales.html?s=corporate for
information on the trial or on upgrading your subscription.

If you haven't looked at 2.3 recently, please do so now and let us
know what you think.

Thanks and Happy Monitoring!

   - The MySQL Enterprise Tools Development Team
Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor 2.3 Is Now GA!Andy Bang2 Nov