Dear MySQL Users,
We're happy to announce the latest maintenance release of MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.5.
Version 6.3.5 maintenance release includes:
Fixes to some installer bugs related to .NET Framework 4.0
Fixes for several other bugs
For details see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net-news-6-3-5.html
MySQL Connector 6.3.5 :
1. Provides secure, high-performance data connectivity with MySQL.
2. Implements ADO.NET interfaces that integrate into ADO.NET aware tools.
3. Is a fully managed ADO.NET driver written in 100% pure C#.
4. Provide Visual Studio Integration
If you are a current user, we look forward to your feedback on all the new capabilities we
As always, you will find binaries and source on our download pages.
Please get your copy from our Download
To get started quickly, please take a look at our short tutorials.
MySQL Connector/NET Tutorials
Blog postings and general information can be found on our Developer Zone site.
MySQL Developer Zone
Connector/NET Documentation and details on changes between releases can be found on these
If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.
Post in our forums or leave comments on our blog pages.
- The MySQL Connector/NET Team
|• MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.5 Maintenance release||Reggie Burnett||21 Oct|