List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 18 1999 8:38am
Subject:new MySQL client
View as plain text
Hi!

TCX just released a new graphical client, sqlclient, for MySQL.
The client is released under the GPL license.

Sinisa has been working on this for the past months, but due to the
war in Yugoslavia he hasn't been able to apply the some last
finishing touches on it.

It's however already VERY usable so we encourage you to test it and
comment it!

sqlclient uses the fltk and the mysql++ library.  This means that it
shouldn't be very hard to get this to work on Windows!

If anyone would like to help us work and make this even better, please
mail us at developer@stripped

You can find this at http://www.mysql.com/downloads.html

For the moment we have only made available the source and static
linked binaries for glibc based Linux-intel and Solaris 2.7-sparc
systems.   As soon as time allows we will also make a RPM and
a Win32 version.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
new MySQL clientMichael Widenius18 Apr
Re: new MySQL clientMichael Widenius19 Apr