List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:August 30 2010 7:14pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.2.4 Maintenance release
View as plain text

Dear MySQL Users,

We're happy to announce the latest maintenance release of MySQL Connector/Net 6.2.4.

Version 6.2.4 maintenance release includes:
	Enhancement that allows a procedure to be recreated with a different number of parameters
	Fixes for 29 bugs

For details see

MySQL Connector 6.2.4 :

1. Provides secure, high-performance data connectivity with MySQL.
2. Implements ADO.NET interfaces that integrate into ADO.NET aware tools.
3. Is a fully managed ADO.NET driver written in 100% pure C#.
4. Provide Visual Studio Integration

If you are a current user, we look forward to your feedback on all the new capabilities we
are delivering.
As always, you will find binaries and source on our download pages.

Please get your copy from our Download]

To get started quickly, please take a look at our short tutorials.
MySQL Connector/NET Tutorials

Blog postings and general information can be found on our Developer Zone site.

MySQL Developer Zone

.NET Forum

Connecotor/NET Documentation and details on changes between releases can be found on these

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.
Post in our forums or leave comments on our blog pages.

- The MySQL Connector/NET Team

MySQL Connector/Net 6.2.4 Maintenance releaseReggie Burnett30 Aug