List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:July 28 2010 9:04pm
Subject:MySql Connector/Net 6.3.3 (beta 2) has been released *CORRECTION*
View as plain text
  We announced the release of MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.3 recently and in
that announcement we indicated that the documentation had not yet been
updated.  This is incorrect.  Our documentation team, in fact, has the
online docs updated.  You can view those by going to
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-net.html.

What is not yet updated is the documentation that gets integrated into
VS 2010.  Connector/Net 6.3.3 ships with correct docs in CHM format and
integrates correct documentation into VS2005 and VS2008.  We will have
this corrected in the GA release.  Sorry for the confusion.
Thread
MySql Connector/Net 6.3.3 (beta 2) has been released *CORRECTION*Reggie Burnett28 Jul