List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:July 27 2010 8:57pm
Subject:MySql Connector/Net 6.3.3 (beta 2) has been released
View as plain text
  MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.3, a new version of the all-managed .NET
driver for MySQL has been released. This is a beta release and is
intended to introduce you to the new features and enhancements we are
planning. This release should not be used in a production environment.
It is now available in source and binary form from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.3.html] and mirror sites
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point of time
- if you can’t find this version on some mirror, please try again later
or choose another download site.)

The new features or changes in this release are:

* Visual Studio 2010 RTM support
* New sql editor. Create a new file with a .mysql extension to see it in
action
* Please check the changelog and release notes for more information

==== What we know may be broken =====
Documentation is not updated yet and is not integrated into VS 2010.

Please let us know what else we broke and how we can make it better!
Thread
MySql Connector/Net 6.3.3 (beta 2) has been releasedReggie Burnett28 Jul