List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfredo Kojima Date:July 1 2010 3:07pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.25 GA released
View as plain text
Dear MySQL Users,

We’re pleased to announce the release of MySQL Workbench 5.2.25 This
release is GA (Generally Available). We hope you will make MySQL
Workbench your preferred tool for Design, Development, and
Administration of your MySQL database applications.

Special thanks go to all the great MySQL Beta Testers that provided
valuable ideas, insights, and bug reports to the Workbench Team.  Your
beta feedback truly helped us improve the product.

MySQL Workbench 5.2 GA provides:
   • Data Modeling
   • Query (replaces the old MySQL Query Browser)
   • Administration (replaces the old MySQL Administrator)

Please get your copy from our Download site:

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

To get started quickly, please take a look at this short tutorial.
MySQL Workbench 5.2 GA Tutorial

http://wb.mysql.com/?p=406

The files for several platforms have been pushed to our main server
and should be available on our mirrors.

Blog postings and general information – including build instructions
for Linux – can be found on our Workbench Developer Central site.

Workbench Developer Central
http://wb.mysql.com

Workbench Documentation and details on changes between releases can be
found on these pages
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-change-history.html

If you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.
Post in our forums, leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to
talk to us directly you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on
irc.freenode.net.

- The MySQL Workbench Team
Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.25 GA releasedAlfredo Kojima1 Jul