List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alfredo Kojima Date:June 21 2010 7:16pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.2.24 RC3 released
View as plain text
Dear MySQL Users,

We’re happy to announce the 3rd Release Candidate (RC) of MySQL
Workbench.
Version 5.2.24 includes fixes for more than 70 issues.

MySQL Workbench 5.2 RC provides:

    • Data Modeling
    • Query (replaces the old MySQL Query Browser)
    • Administration (replaces the old MySQL Administrator)

if you are a current user of MySQL Query Browser or MySQL
Administrator, we look forward to your feedback on all the new
capabilities we are delivering in a single unified MySQL Workbench
As always, you will find binaries for the various platforms on our
download pages.

Please get your copy from our Download

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/

To get started quickly, please take a look at this short tutorial.

MySQL Workbench 5.2 RC Tutorial

http://wb.mysql.com/?p=406

Please be aware that this release is still a in-development version –
so please don’t use it on your production servers! Also note, MySQL
Workbench files saved with version 5.2 cannot be opened with previous
versions of our program.

The files for several platforms have been pushed to our main server
and should be available on our mirrors.
Blog postings and general information – including build instructions
for Linux – can be found on our Workbench Developer Central site.

Workbench Developer Central

http://wb.mysql.com

Workbench Documentation and details on changes between releases can be
found on these pages

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/index.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/workbench/en/wb-change-history.html

if you need any additional info or help please get in touch with us.
Post in our forums, leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to
talk to us directly you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on
irc.freenode.net.

Product Hint: All the quick keys are shown in the product, so always
remember to look at mouse over icons or in the menu listings.

Thanks again to all those testing MySQL Workbench and providing
insightful ideas, enhancement, and issues as well.

- The MySQL Workbench Team
Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.2.24 RC3 releasedAlfredo Kojima21 Jun