List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:June 30 2009 10:36pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.1.16 GA Available
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

we're proud to announce the first General Availability build
of our database development tool MySQL Workbench. Version 5.1.16
is now available on our download-servers.
On our final run towards GA release of version 5.1 we managed to
close 13 bugs and a couple of small issues still found in our previous
Details on latest changes can be found on our Releases Page:

The files for different platforms have been pushed to our main server
and will be globally available on our mirrors during the next hours.
Please get your copy form our Download page:

We want to say "Thank you" to all folks helping with testing our
work-in-progress-versions, reporting problems, building the source on
different distros and letting us know how it works out. Please
continue to support this project and keep up the good work!

MySQL Workbench OSS 5.1.16 GA - Linux/OS X/Windows
General download page:

Build instructions for Ubuntu 8.04

General infos on our Developer Central site at

Starting with this release, we recommend to switch from your Workbench
installation right to the new release (if you haven't yet).
5.1 is now our current stable release.

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us. Post in our forums,
leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to get in touch directly
you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on
Keep an eye on our development page where we post
news and additional infos about our progress.

- The Workbench Team

MySQL Workbench 5.1.16 GA AvailableJohannes Taxacher1 Jul