List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:June 26 2009 5:17pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench 5.1.15 RC3 Available
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

we're proud to announce the availability of our 3rd Release Candidate
of MySQL Workbench 5.1. This is the last Release Candidate before 5.1
is released as GA.
We keep optimizing and improving the functionality and brushing the
last rough corners to be able to provide a shiny Workbench 5.1 GA
next week. You can find the details as always on this release on our
Releases Page.: http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Head right over to our Download page to give this last development
build a try:

   http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.1.html

Once again a big "thank you" to all folks helping with testing our
work-in-progress-versions, reporting problems, building the source on
different distros and letting us know how it works out. Please keep up
the good work!

MySQL Workbench OSS 5.1.15 RC - Linux/OS X/Windows
General download page:

	http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench

Build instructions for Ubuntu 8.04

	http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=152

General infos on our Developer Central site at

	http://dev.mysql.com/workbench

Remember, this is still a work in progress release so please don't
use this on your production-level-files yet!

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us. Post in our forums,
leave comments on our blog pages or if you want to get in touch directly
you can visit us on our IRC channel #workbench on irc.freenode.net.
Keep an eye on our development page http://wb.mysql.com where we post
news and additional infos about our progress.

- The Workbench Team

Thread
MySQL Workbench 5.1.15 RC3 AvailableJohannes Taxacher26 Jun