Dear MySQL Users,
a new version of MySQL Connector/C++ has been made available: MySQL
Connector/C++ 1.0.3alpha. The MySQL Connector/C++ provides a C++ API for
connecting client applications to the MySQL Server. You can download the
alpha release at:
The 1.0.3alpha is a bug fix release. Please see the documentation and
the CHANGES file in the source distribution for a detailed description
of bugs that have been fixed. The following methods have been implemented:
- Implemented Connection::setSessionVariable().
- Added properties-enabled (map of key->value) methods for connecting,
which add many connect options.
- Implemented ConnectionMetaData::getProcedureColumns().
- Implemented DatabaseMetaData::getColumnPrivileges().
- Implemented DatabaseMetaData::getImportedKeys().
- Implemented DatabaseMetaData::getExportedKeys().
- Implemented DatabaseMetaData::getCrossReference().
- Introduced Driver::getPatchVersion().
- Implemented ResultSet::getBlob() which returns std::stream
- Re-added getTypeInfo()
- Improved constructed resultset: O(1) access method instead
- Introduced ResultSet::getUInt() and ResultSet::getUInt64(),
renamed ResultSet::getLong() to ResultSet::getInt64()
You can find further details, including usage examples, on the projects
MySQL Forge wiki page at:
A first documentation draft is available at:
Please note, the MySQL Connector/C++ is released as an alpha version. We
do not recommend using the driver in production environments or systems
with critical data. Please note, official support is not available for
the alpha version of Connector/C++.
Feedback, bug reports, bug fixes, patches and so on are welcome and
You may also want to contribute to the MySQL Forum on C/C++ at
http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?167 or join the MySQL Connector/C++
mailing list http://lists.mysql.com/connector-cplusplus .
Connector/C++ is licensed under the terms of the GPL, like most MySQL
Connectors. There are special exceptions to the terms and conditions of
the GPL as it is applied to this software, see FLOSS License Exception
Licensing questions, and to purchase MySQL Products and Services, please
|• MySQL Connector/C++ 1.0.3alpha is available!||Lawrin Novitsky||3 Mar|