List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:February 18 2009 6:30pm
Subject:MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.30 GA release available for download
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Workbench is a next-generation visual database design application
that can be used to efficiently design, manage and document database
schemata. For more information about the MySQL Workbench project please
visit the official MySQL Workbench pages at

http://mysql.com/products/workbench/

Or the Developer Central site at

http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/

For screenshots please browse to
http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=35

We're back with releasing a bugfix release of our current GA version
of MySQL Workbench 5.0. We managed to close 27 bugs for this release.
While 10 were actually fixed in code, we also re-validated many
reports in our bug-DB and found 17 bug-reports which could be closed
as the reported issue has been fixed in the meantime.
As a minor addition, we added the possibility to navigate through
the wizards in WB using shortcut keys.

For a detailed change log please browse to
http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Please download the Community Edition from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html

We Need Your Feedback, Blogging & Posting!

We want to encourage you to post your experience with the tool on the
forums or blog about it. We are happy about any feedback we get and
also to get more people interested and excited about the product.
So, if you can spare a few minutes, please post on one of the following
forums or send us the URL to your blog to workbench@stripped so we can
link it from our community page.
http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?151

Enjoy!

Johannes

--

Johannes Taxacher, Software QA Engineer, Developer Tools, Database Group
Sun Microsystems, Ges.m.b.H

Thread
MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.30 GA release available for downloadJohannes Taxacher18 Feb