Dear MySQL users,
MySQL Connector/ODBC 3.51.26, a new version of the ODBC driver for the
MySQL database management system, has been released. This release is
the latest release of the 3.51 series and is suitable for use with any
MySQL version including MySQL 4.1, 5.0, or 5.1.
The release is now available in source and binary form for a number of
platforms from our download pages at
and mirror sites. Note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at
point in time, so if you can't find this version on some mirror,
again later or choose another download site.
We welcome and appreciate your feedback, bug reports, bug fixes,
* There are no installer packages for Microsoft Windows x64 Edition.
* There is no binary package for Mac OS X on 64-bit PowerPC because
does not currently provide a 64-bit PowerPC version of iODBC.
* The HP-UX 11.23 IA64 binary package does not include the GUI bits
of problems building Qt on that platform.
Changes since the last release:
* Access Violation in myodbc3.dll (Bug #30770)
* Truncation of "SHOW CREATE TABLE" result (Bug #24131)
* Added a new connection option FLAG_NO_BINARY_RESULT. Fixed
field type charset 63 problem. (Bug #29402)
|• MySQL Connector/ODBC 3.51.26 is available!||Jim Winstead||15 Jul|