List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johannes Taxacher Date:April 27 2008 7:52am
Subject:MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.21 GA release available for download
View as plain text
Dear MySQL users,

MySQL Workbench is a next-generation visual database design application
that can be used to efficiently design, manage and document database
schemata. For more information about the MySQL Workbench project please
visit the MySQL Workbench Developer Central site at

     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/

For screenshots please browse to
     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=35

The MySQL Developer Tools team is working hard to constantly improve
Workbench in terms of stability and handling. 4 bugs have been fixed
since the last release 04/15/2008. For this release we focused on
improving stability of our application. There are still remaining minor
issues we are about to fix. Also keep posting any issue that you
encounter while working with our product.

For a detailed change log please browse to
     http://dev.mysql.com/workbench/?page_id=49

Please download the Community Edition from
     http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/5.0.html

We Want Your Feedback, more Blogging & Posting!

Since this is the first release after GA we would like to encourage you
to post your experience with the tool on the forums or blog about it.
We would be happy about any feedback we get and also to get more
people interested and excited about the product.
So, if you can spare a few minutes, please post on one of the following
forums or send us the URL to your blog to workbench@stripped so we can
link it from our community page.
     http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?151

Enjoy!

Johannes

--

Johannes Taxacher, Software QA Engineer, Developer Tools
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL Workbench OSS / SE 5.0.21 GA release available for downloadJohannes Taxacher27 Apr