List:Announcements« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 31 1999 12:47pm
Subject:MySQL 3.22.29 relased as shareware on Win32
View as plain text
Hi!

We just wanted to inform that we have now upgraded the MySQL Win32
shareware version to 3.22.29 (the last stable MySQL release) ; This
should make most problems that has been found in the old shareware
version.

http://www.mysql.com/mysql_w32.htmy

Regards,
Monty

PS: We have now also released the windows version of MySQL 3.23.9 and
    MySQL 3.22.29;  We will release the Unix versions of the above
    as soon as we have run our test suit on the Unix builds...

PPS: A happy new year to you all!
Thread
MySQL 3.22.29 relased as shareware on Win32Michael Widenius31 Dec